Monday, September 15, 2008

Woo Hoo I Have Internet!!!!

Yes I am FINALLY back online at home! No more having to run elsewhere to log on and check email. About damn time too!
It's Monday, and we all know what that means. Anything that can go wrong, will. So far, so good. Got up on time, kids dressed on time. Good there. Got to school on time, and everyone in their classes on time. Good there too. Got into the Dr.s office without having to wait 10 yrs, and managed not to have the school call me for any of the kids. Good there as well, so now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
I figured that someone would be reading this by now, and maybe even leave a comment or two by now. Guess not. Weird, cause the last time I set up a blog, I had comments and readers by the end of the first week or so. But hey, I figure that people are busy, and maybe I need to link to another blog or something. Which of course I'm at a loss as to how to do that...

Guess thats it for now, maybe I'll post more later. Hell, who knows maybe I'll even post a couple of pictures.

No comments: