Monday, September 13, 2010

Wow Been Almost a Month, Again!

It's been crazy busy around here again. What with moving and putting things in storage, trying to make things fit and getting things ready for another school year.
We are currently living with the inlaws, not easy for anyone really, but at least we get along.
The kids are good, gearing up for another school year. Not exactly excited about it since we're still having warm wonderful days made for riding bikes and going to the park, but at least we're getting our noses back to the grindstone.

I'm staying steady at this weight it seems, at least for now, but I'm very glad to see that even with indulging in a few treats every once in a while I'm at least steady and not gaining. I'm loving the progress that I've made in the last year. I've gone down 3 sizes in underwear, god only knows in pants because all I ever wore was stretch pants. I walk nearly every day, at least 12-14 blocks sometimes double that. (Avg of 12 blocks to a mile around here!) I drink my water, and I watch what I eat.

More posts to come as we get school going!

No comments: