Sunday, August 15, 2010

65lbs!

Yup, 65 lbs gone for good! I'm currently wearing a pair of size 20 capris that I haven't been able to even SQUEEEEEEEZE into for years. God does that feel good! I can almost fit the next size down for bra size!
Still very carefully watching my portion sizes, keeping a majority of the sugar out of my diet, almost no pop, very little coffee or caffeine of any kind. Lots of water to keep hydrated, iced tea sweetened with sweet n low or other calorie free sweeteners. Not a lot of carbs either. But that's really how I usually eat when I eat at home. Haven't really been eating out either. And of course walking nearly everyday for at least an hour helps too.
Still can't believe the number on the scale...I've lost the equivalent of one of my kids. Total WOW factor.

No comments: