Friday, January 16, 2009

The Big 3-0

So, tomorrow's the day, I'll be the big 3-0. And of course the kids keep telling me that I'll be old, ancient, over the hill (not that they know what that means lol). Jaime called and woke us up this morning wanting to know if my favorite cake is still chocolate. And which do I like better, Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake. So, long story short, she's making me a chocolate Rainbow Brite cake. Yum!
And I pulled out a long gray hair yesterday...time for hair dye. What color should I do? Mousy brown, Auburn, Red???? So many choices! But either way, $3 a box at Bent N Dent.
Mike's home today (vacation day), tomorrow (reg day off), and Sunday. Just long enough to get on my nerves, which he's already doing this morning by messing with the kids.
Maybe I'll post a pic after I dye my hair...

2 comments:

Yo said...

30 was a hard age for me. i mean, not like "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times" kind of hard. i mean, the idea of turning 30 really freaked me out. and i got SUPER drunk and had my first adult hangover that lasted two days.

31 was fun. we went camping. i can't believe i'll be 32 in a few months. but i always say that after every birthday.... "OHMYGOD, i'll be 32 next year!" before the candles are even burned out.

rainbow brite or strawberry shortcake? that's a tough decision.

hey, do i know you? i saw me on your bloglist. and we read a lot of the same blogs.

happy birthday!

Yo said...

blown out. i meant blown out, not burned out. that don't make no sense =)